Notice: Label "In-app purchases" is here only because of "Donate" button. No money-unlockable content is present in application.
Convenient app for searching, browsing linux man pages and explaining commands
Android client for accessing API and content of www.mankier.com site
Basically this means that this is a tool for any Linux enthusiast familiar with
man pages. It provides a fast way to search, browse and save man pages on your android device
- Supports searching for a single command
- Supports explaining command one-liners
- Supports browsing and indexing of man chapters
- Supports caching of man pages that were previously accessed
- Loading and viewing troff files from local man archive
- Page actions (multiple load to cache, cache purging, favorites etc.)
Man Man is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-12. The program can be installed on Android.
Man Man (version 1.6.3) has a file size of 1.57 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Man Man since it was posted on our website on 2017-06-23.
The latest version is 1.6.3 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-01-27.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-10-12
- added download local manpage archive ability,- new theme,- fixes all around the place,1.5.1,- added Spanish translation (thanks to auroszx)